Aaron and Aaron Inc dba Ulrich, Nash and Gump is accredited for
1) Ethics: Practice law with Integrity a Judge's View Course 507 for one MCLE hour of Illinois Ethics
2) Small Claims Court A Judges View, one hour of Illinois General MCLE Course 523
3) Ethics: IP law, Navigating the Cloud and Social Media, one hour of Ethics MCLE, Couse 518
4) Bias: Harassment, Retaliation and Discrimination(Transgender Law), one hour of Illinois General MCLE, course 509
5) Winning a Personal Injury, one hour of Illinois General MCLE Course #527
6) Ethics at the Supreme Court: The First Amendment and Conflicts Of Interest, one hour Professional Responsibility Credit, Course #540
7) Labor and Employment Law in Review: Supreme Court Cases 1 hour of MCLE, Course 542
8) Tax Law Overview of Civil and Criminal Tax Ligation, 1 hour of MCLE, Course 544
9) Special Need Trusts, 1 hour of MCLE, Course #536
10)Estate Planning, 1 hour of MCLE, course #545
Credit hours required: 30 hours per reporting period
Specialty credits required: 6 hours of the total required hours must be approved as professional responsibility credit.
Length of reporting period: Two years.
Compliance date: June 30
Reporting date: July 31
Compliance group: There are 2 compliance groups. Attorneys with last names beginning A through M are required to report in 2012; attorneys with last names beginning N through Z are required to report in 2013.
Minutes per credit hour: 60 minutes. To calculate credit for a specific program, divide the total length of the program in minutes by 60 and round down to the nearest quarter hour.
Attendance Reporting Procedure: Attorneys must self-report completion of CLE requirements each reporting period. The ABA does not send certificates of attendance to the Illinois MCLE board.
Approval of ABA Programs:
The ABA is an accredited CLE provider in Illinois and is approved for the following formats.
Approved ABA Live Program Formats Live, in-person meetings (e.g., National Institutes) Webinars and Teleconferences
Approved ABA CLE Product Formats CDs, CD-ROMs, and DVDs On-Demand Online Courses CLE Downloads
* Recorded audio/video programs are approved for a two-year period from the original production/recording date. Attorneys may not use a product for credit in Illinois that was produced more than 24 months prior to the date of use.
State Contact Information
MCLE Board of the Supreme Court of Illinois
200 West Madison Street, Suite 2040
Chicago, IL 60606
Approved ABA Live Program Approved ABA Live Program Approved ABA Live Program